1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Rather than a person, I was named after a Pakistani Soap Opera. I’m not even Pakistani.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few days ago, I think. My mother is a bit cruel with her words at times and something she said hurt me, but now I don’t remember. That goes to show how often that happens.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I mean, it could be a bit better.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
*.* Chicken. Period.
5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yup! I tend to shape myself into the type of person I’d like to be close with. And I’m pretty funny. Don’t forget to leave a message *wink wink*
6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never! I’m a total angel!
7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
What. Do people lose them at a certain age or something?
8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Sure. I’d push you first though.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
None. I don’t like cereals B) Deal with it.
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Well, their feet because I don’t usually make eye contact with random people. However, if anything affects me, it’s people’s voices.
11. RED OR PINK?
12. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I’m lying down on my bed so that question is invalid :]
13. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Don’t threaten me with a good time- Panic! At The Disco
14. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Oh, smells really get me. Japanese cherry blossom scented perfumes and candles smell the best to me.
15. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A classmate for notes. Call me a nerd, boi.
16. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach House. Why? I’ve read too many NoSleep stories about mountains.
17. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Archery. Thumbs up.
18. HAIR COLOR?
Chocolate brown. Hehe, jk. It’s poop brown *sigh*
19. EYE COLOR?
Totally black. As dark as my soul…
20. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Sometimes, for special occasions, I do. Other days, I can’t be bothered.
21. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both! Why would you make me choose?
22. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink. Huh. I don’t know why.
23. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Freaking Winter! I love to wear sweaters way too much.
24. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both. Kisses are all chocolate but hugs taste like amazing cookie dough.
25. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. Television, I feel, is just a waste of space!
So that was another tag challenge thing. I’ll tag a few people here (Yes, I do have friends):
Just A Blank Space
And of course, everyone who reads this.
And that’s a Tag Tuesday all wrapped up!